APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Trading Status Suspended, page-6

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    IF it is because of the R & D I can assure you that it is not a known amount.

While a taxpayer can see a refund (wether it be tax refund, R & D, FBT, GST etc) sitting on their tax office portal the release date is NEVER guaranteed and until such time as it is released you cannot count on it.

Around 50% get released by the date shown on the portal and its not unusual for the date to change forward by another two weeks when you arrive at the due date. Sometimes you have to wait months!

Once a claim is lodged the credit will show on the portal but until the ATO satisfies themselves that the claim is genuine and without error a refund is not released.

I know they were hoping for it last week so it probably came in on the 11th hour.

As it may have come in at the 11th hour it is a material subsequent event requiring reporting.

Yes easy to add to the half yearly, however it needs to be signed off by the Auditors before lodgement.

Why not ask the ASX for an extension?

ASX complying rules are just that you are either in breach or not. They more than likely have had a discussion with the ASX re timing however the ASX must also follow rules. Non lodgement = Non compliance = suspension until rectified.

While there has been/is a question mark over management, in this instance they have done everything right and by the book!

I am sure it will be relisted in a day or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.