XJO 0.72% 7,825.2 s&p/asx 200

Excellent, thank you! :) I spent about 6 hours today, blending...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Excellent, thank you!

I spent about 6 hours today, blending my own , simpleton indicators, and comparing different securities through the time frame analysis that you mentioned.

Setting the deviation to 1.5 did make a marked difference in analysing different entry / exit points, and taking the emotions out of the data DEFINITELY made me see a share much differently.
    Many shares that I just WANTED to buy, simply didn't show a technical indication of containing an attractive entry point.

Where possible, do you normally enter at the breakout close of the base line?, and if so, at what point are you exiting?
    As the price breaks out of the top sector, or as it enters BACK towards the 20 period SMA, after the surge, within the actual band itself?

Do you sell if your initial entry drifts back towards the base again, or hold ONLY until it breaks out of the top sector, regardless?

Do you only enter on upwards trending bands only, or do you have a a stab at counter trend reversals into the shorter time frames?

Please forgive me if I totally misunderstood your style, and feel free to correct my train of thought. I'm finding your way of trading highly useful as I learn and attempt to absorb more complex indicators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.