NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

trading suspension

1. 6,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Friends

A lot has been written on what is supposed to transpire. With a few exceptions, such as myself, most have been way off the mark.

Within all the ‘noise’ there seems to be a reluctance address the issue of the trading suspension, which, for the retail shareholder is the most immediate problem, as it is mostly for the benefit of insiders and artificially prevents the market from determining the true share price as well as creating a barrier for those whom need to exit for whatever reason eg. maybe they need to pay their rent or purchase food. The repeated upramping has, as previously, come to nought.

There are three types of uprampers on the NKO forum.
    1 The Hopeful. These long term shareholders just cannot face the reality that may have lost the/a lot.
    2 The ‘Naive’. Those whom pass on planted information in the belief they received ‘special’ information.
    3 The ‘Plants’. Possibly identified by (mostly) only (positive) posting on CCC RRS and NKP.
    Pity for the first, amusement over the second and contempt for the third.

It continues to fascinate how anyone can continue to believe the nonsense posted and how the extended suspension is supposed to benefit ‘retail’ shareholders. The number of supposed phone calls, faxes etc must approach a hundred, none of which have ever come close to being correct, although the ’Naive’ pass it on and the ’Hopeful’ still lap it up.

Self delusion is a powerful poison and will probably result is the extraction of more funds in the future. That is the game, ‘Mine the Shareholder’. Up to you if you are willing to perform the duties of a Dairy Cow.

The latest Quarterly Report was, once again, a pathetic example of the utter disregard the management has for the retail shareholder. Not even properly proof read and containing no information of any consequence, with the possible exception of the Realm Resources deal, although only because continuous disclosure is not an NKP trait. My cynical interpretation is to wonder whether or not there were any facilitation ‘ fees’? None were stated, so who is the wiser!

The immediate issue is the suspension. There is no longer any reason for NKP to remain in suspension that is of benefit to the retail shareholder, quite the opposite. If you still believe in the story (or maybe astrology) then it would be beneficial have trading recommenced to facilitate the purchase of additional shares at a discount price. It would also allow those whom desire to exit the ability to do so. Would not like to be last out on this one.

The current share price is an illusion, my valuation would be about 8cps, although I received a best case opinion( the lady had had a few drinks)that shareholders may recover up to about 40cps, if all the planets align, which they rarely do. Maybe that Astrology may came in handy, at least it may prove to be more accurate than the phone calls and faxes, not difficult to beat a zero strike rate.

This long term suspension is only for the benefit of ‘insiders’. The so called ‘negotiations' have gone on long enough, whatever the outcome. All information should be immediately released to the market, trading recommenced and capital raising intensions announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.