NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

trading suspension, page-41

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I am realising how confused i really am...

Perhaps a prospecting PERMIT
    gives the holder prosecting rights and responsibilities?

i still dont know the NUMBER of the prospecting permit and dont know where its noted/publisized?

i cant see that an old order [unused] prospecting permit number that
    has been superceded or
    if that was divided or
    if the new permit only covered a smaller area...
    or if the old permit continued and i cant get a new permit for a part of that area? ...or for different minerals?

i cant see that 123 permit has expired and has been replaced by 2 permits say permit 456 [3farms] and permit 789. ie[2-6 farms]

i cant see if the holders of those permits have changed because the constitional court has deemed the awarding of permit 456 as faulty...or that permit 456 has now been changed into permit 456a and permit 456b covering smaller areas.

and can any of these prospecting permits be combined to apply for a consolidated mining permit?

IF arm wanted to get a new order mining permit would it help to apply again with say prospecting permit holder 456 in their consolidated new order application?

I know that i am getting confused about permits, leases,rights,common law ownership and new legislations.
    I know there is a need to support the local communities and include them in a meaningful but also realistic way...but like consultations ..its a two way street.

i also wonder what the nkosi meant in the cc judgement when he said the G forms where more expansive? than others?
    Where they not merely leases? but actual new permits...what was going on there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.