Hi guys, just thought I would drop a line to say "I'm back" :) I...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Hi guys, just thought I would drop a line to say "I'm back" I hope everyone has been doing well with their trading and other ventures over the last few months!

Great to see the thread is so active, and some new names too which is exciting. I'm faced with that question now... do I go back and read everything or not

Wedding and honeymoon were amazing! I really let myself relax afterwards so was fairly offline from trading for a month or so afterwards just doing stuff around the new house which has been fun, and my eCom business needing some TLC so have been playing around with that.

Anyway, been back at this for a few weeks but haven't had the chance to get back to HC, will try keep up again now. As some of you know, I purchased the full TVI conference packages for 2017/18/19 (Very excited for the '19 conference in Nov this year), so I've really been focused on trying to assimilate all of those learning and the models presented before moving back to my own personal EAs. I have 8 of those EAs running on demo now on around 71 markets (excluding the more complex pairs trading stuff which trades around 25 different pairs, I count that at one).

In addition to the EAs, I've gone down the dark path of data modelling. I am really set on creating a more refined 'process' for the development, testing and validation of EAs before they are pushed into demo. Currently I'm not satisfied with the options available in MT4/Excel to adequately test for robustness of a model (for anything that has three or more variables anyway), so that's my current objective I am running in parallel - would be very interested to hear if others have taken a similar interest here and how they go about it?

If there is any interest on these threads I am happy to drop a more detailed post and share what i'm doing / looking into with my EAs and/or the back test and modelling stuff. Hopefully I can start to contribute something to these threads again soon.

Zest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.