Hi Zesty Mocha, I haven't used the EA as last I caught up on the...

1. 1,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Hi Zesty Mocha,
    I haven't used the EA as last I caught up on the thread there was still some ironing out to do. (admittedly several weeks ago).
    I have only trailed the daily so far, I would assume the weekly would iron out the fluctuations...less trade signals but also longer runs.
    Using the process has worked out quite well, though I don't have exact records....with discretion and extra conditions the win loss has been around 70% plus. It could probably be better but when I'm away from home for work I don't have the time to monitor the trades, so it's pretty much set and forget.
    The large S/L can hurt, it's great for negotiating the small stop hunt spikes on reversal but on a steady grind away from entry, it's usually best to cut and run (if you happen to be watching).
    As far as the entries goes, it depends on the indicator used....for example the one that lags by 20 bars odd, has a better percentage but usually lower winning range.
    The only extra conditions that I have so far are;

- keep away from trading against strongly trending pairs
    - don't enter too early in the daily cycle
    - don't automatically trust the process, check HTF's and possible resistance.

I, personally am happy to trade live on this BUT it is definitely NOT a directive or financial advice.
    All IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.