Hi CameronA pretty good week, here is a rough Diary of my action...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Cameron

A pretty good week, here is a rough Diary of my action on Friday Night.

6PM Start - A bit late. Looking to trade GBPJPY and was trading with a few Sell trade in a grid formation against a static range. I took around 15 trades for a quick 38 pips in 20 minutes and then left a few Sell Limit trades a bit higher up.

7pm - A sharp up trend occurs which takes out those three Sell orders and forces me to place a Hedge order. When price moves up another 25 pips I set the Hedge order to break even and have Tea,

7.30pm - All hell must of happen when I get back to the computer because my Hedge order is closed with a 5 pip loss. Seems the down turn was so fast, even my trade manager couldn't close it quicker enough. I see I would have made a nice 90 pips with those three Sells but as price is moving back up, I close ASAP for a nice 70 pips.

8.00pm - GBP Pairs are going crazy but I decide to sit the action out and catch the reversal at the top.

8.30pm - While i am waiting, I decide to range trade AUDNZD as its stuck going no where which is actually great. I believe price is either positive or negative so I Sell every Positive move and Buy every Negative move for around 4-9 pips in baskets. This is really boring but turns over pips with easy. The only issue is even on M1, this pair moves so slow, around 8 pips up and down every 25 minutes. I didn't get 8 pips on every move because I can't pick the top or bottom of the swings but half is good enough for me.

11PM - A bit of Forum work fighting some dickhead on FF and I finish trading AUDNZD. I ended up with around 70 pips of varying sizes and ended my last basket with a profit. Often I close out my last basket for a medium size loss if it suddenly starts to trend ( I hate trends ).

1pm- OK, GBPJPY is reversing so I take a short hoping for a fast move downwards. However the moves is slow and around 1.30PM I give up, close trading for the Evening with another 30 pips.

Summary

I had a good night with a bit of luck. Those 70 pips on the sudden GJ move was total luck but you can't profit if you don't have your trade manager set up correctly. I was really pleased with my AUDNZD trades to be honest but I should have been aggressive and brought GBP pairs on those massive runs. So ended with about 210 pips profit, at varying trade sizes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.