Good evening Rick,Thanks for your take on Friday evening. Made...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good evening Rick,

Thanks for your take on Friday evening. Made very interesting reading.

I must look into using a trade manager once I get a more proficient computer. I haven't used one before but I can certainly see many advantages.

I had a few sell trades on the beast on Friday evening. I took an overseas phone call for 10 mins and turned away from the screen. I was a little miffed to see the spike down had occurred right at the beginning of the call. As an after the fact observation I can see that a trade manager would have earned me some nice pips. Que sera sera, but moving forward certainly something I need in my arsenal.

I have been working hard over the past couple of months working on grid trading and basket trading. I have also been dabbling with small reversals. Like you say, the 4-10 pip trades don't seem too exciting to trade. However, they really add up over the course of a session / week.

Whilst this style of trading is certainly quite labour intensive, like you have said before, there are always so may opportunities across all sessions. I have also found that these methods offer the best hit rates and I have had a solid run of profitability.

Do you often trade AUDNZD? It seems to be a pair that does range well.

I did have one question with regards to George's methodology and what you have discovered regarding price and it's achilles heel. Since discovering how this all works, do you still think everything that you have so selfishly shared at the beginning of this thread still compliments and stands up alongside this information? I guess, in short, do you think that this new information / learning is just a further extension and solidifies on from your original trading target candles strategy?

Thanks for all that you do on here, it has certainly been helping my forex journey.

All the best for the new trading week.

Cameron

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.