Hi Sharks and Zesti, Here is a another sell bias that I was...

1. 1,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi Sharks and Zesti,
    Here is a another sell bias that I was running only for 24hrs with good result.
    The entry was basically the same as we had been trading with Rick. (Hi Rick biggrin.png )
    Extreems back to the mean.
    Couldn't be bothered waiting for it to close the last two trades and IMO possibly to reverse.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1809/1809479-257fe183cd46bed815b5bd7d379d6708.jpg

To answer a few of your other questions Zesty, the EA is one I bought when I first started trading...loved the idea.
    I loaded it up...came back three days later.....one look and ran away screaming with fright. It had wiped my 5k demo!
    Obviously a bit more to this trading thingo than first thought.
    I've only just started playing with it again. (Point Zero) don't know if it's good compared to others, but does as req.

If running on a bidirectional I have just set it up on small daily range pairs like the AUD/NZD as seen in a previous post in the last week or so.
    I set up the mid range to trade bidirectional, say over 70-100 Pips then anything above the envelope boundary only sell back to the mean.
    Anything below the envelope only buy back to the mean.
    A good part of this set up was Sharks with some adaptation, he wrote previously as well.

I also check the midpoint and adjust the range of the whole set up if possible (open trades allowing) every couple of days to follow the average price over x time.

10 p space, 15 trades, also keep in mind a large account is usually recommended
    Last edited by Cyclone73: 05/11/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.