Hi MikeJust having a break from posting for a couple of weeks,...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Mike

Just having a break from posting for a couple of weeks, look out next week.
    There is no need for another thread, we are only a small group anyway.
    When I first came on HC back in 2017 on a thread ran by Spec, I was trading Grids as my main source of forex earnings so the more grids the better in my opinion. Over the last two years I have just been concentrating on scalping because I want to be able to jump on the market at any time for a few hours work and make a 100 pips without fail.
    Mission achieved but I needed to steal a few pieces from George’s stuff to understand how to do it properly.

Now I have been dusting off the old ideas and will run some grids here soon. Actually between us we may come up with the best grid strategy ever, lets see.
    In the background I have been running a Bollinger Band EA build from EA labs since November last year.
    I have changed the design at lest 7 times and only just settled on a final version.
    In does used a martingale strategy which Shark thinks I’m mad but just can’t help myself.
    Anyway it’s a reversal system that uses trade sizes 0.01 to 0.05 which runs 24/7. Once I get it right, I will scale it up.
    I ran the account from $3000k and it hit $11000k back in May before getting hit with some big grinds. I closed it down in July when the equity was down to $5K to fix up some issues it had.
    Now its back online with the balance at $6500K and working well (although the last month has been slower than normal).

But I am looking to build a similar model to sharks EA to trade semi automatic next month, good to see your model is going well.

Footnote on scalping

One of the things I have learned this year is the importance of the ratio between price movement
    and the ATR. George focussed on the ADR too much in my opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.