Hi AdamA new year and probably a slow start to this thread, but...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Adam

A new year and probably a slow start to this thread, but if a couple of people read it, thats good enough for me. Back around the middle of last year we really had some good traders offering their trading methods, lets see if they continue this year. The biggest problem is this platform, its terrible. Most traders have moved on to other social platforms like Skype, Telegram, ** and a few others.

I am never afraid to make a call, but things can change real quick these days. I prefer to trade short term these days but will choose a Target and keep in the trade with a Bias as long as the market agrees with the call.

Here is a trade I am looking at next week, Buying AUDUSD after a small pullback perhaps on Monday. I am expecting a lot of Liquidity up around 79.36. So I just look to trade any strong M1 upward movement with a long trade ( after in settles on Monday ).

I like 79.36 because the Algo seems to be obsessed with this level. Last week on one day it hit this target 41 times on M1. This is one of my Vacuum spots that i always aim at when nearby. It just collects Liquidity.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1921/1921048-df6858fd8b6300201db5c78041e519b4.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.