Nice read on the EUR/USD, Nikl. I think you're right on the mark...

1. 25 Posts.

Nice read on the EUR/USD, Nikl. I think you're right on the mark with the supply being close and I just opened a SELL trade on the pair at 13.225 after it broke up through 13.250 (I think it hit 13.260) and started to head back down. I think it looks good for 25 pips easily and I've got my TP set 50 pips south.

As for Rick's questions yesterday about it being a structural low, if it moves back up to the support area around 13.500 then it would seem like the 11.750 it hit was the structural low and that is now in reversal (I hope I'm using the term structural low correctly - does it refer to a longer term lowest price point?)

My read on the the daily chart does look like it bounced off 14.500 (approx.) a few days ago and despite yesterday's slight swing back up, it will continue its downward trend to 12.250 or below. Sorry I haven't included marked up graphs in my posts, it looks like it will be simple enough to figure out, I just haven't got around to it yet (or tbh, any of this sharing my opinions stuff yet, but I will... definitely maybe intent to... so, yeah... FULLSTOP).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.