Hey Rick, please don't feel offended. Sometimes you just need to...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hey Rick, please don't feel offended. Sometimes you just need to ignore the noise. You don't need to be transparent, the fact that you have been taking your time to educate and sharing knowledge to people has already been precious. The time you spent to create and keep this thread running is enormous. Please keep on doing it.

I would prefer you to spend time and collate the information you have provided here in more details to further help more people rather than doing something meaningless.

By looking into only attitude, I can tell you are a successful trader. Attitude is the first thing to learn prior to becoming a successful trader. Humble is the key. Even when you see something bs happening in front of you, if you are acting bs as the same way, remember you will be shittier than that.

p.s: still hasn't got a chance or actually hasn't got the courage the trade the M1, still sticking to swing now but hey, if you are running a live skype session then i would be more than happy to join and see how you trade. Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.