Rick, there is absolutely no need for you to explain yourself...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Rick, there is absolutely no need for you to explain yourself here to us. You have been very generous and open in sharing your trading strategies and trades and I can think of only a few very highly respected posters on the whole of HC (Jako and Madmacs to name just 2 I can think of, but there are a few others) who share their knowledge the way you do. And very few if any posters on the whole site ever post any proof of actual trades.

So for Spec to demand that you do that is not only totally unjustified but he is at the same time being a total hypocrite because:

1. He is demanding of others a standard that he does not abide by himself. He does not post his full trade details (entries, exits, position sizing, etc) on all his charts. He does not post his trade listings, yet he expects others to do so.
    2. He set up his own thread to feed his own ego, and demanded that others post according to his rules on his thread. And yet when his thread fizzles out he comes here and posts on this thread and does not respect the requested guidelines for this thread.

Not only is he being a hypocrite, he is showing classic internet troll behaviour by basically harassing and bullying you to achieve what he wants to achieve. If he behaves in real life like he behaves here on an anonymous internet forum then I expect he has very few friends and lives a lonely and frustrated life. The best thing to do with trolls is to ignore them, responding simply gives them oxygen.

Cheers and keep up the great work that I am sure everyone else here like me appreciates.
    Sharks
    Last edited by sharks37: 09/05/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.