Hi Two hands It does get easier to spot them after a while. If...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Two hands
    It does get easier to spot them after a while. If you can spot the Part1 trade setups OK then you should be OK with the Part3 trades too.
    My understanding is (Rick will correct me if I'm wrong) that Part1 trades require 2 candles on either H4.H1 or M15 TF. Now the first candle is moving towards a target/trendline then the second candle moves towards the target briefly then moves away with intent leaving a long wick. For my Part3 trades I'm focusing on the action at or around the start of that 2nd candle (on M1) trying to capture the move from the dip. So for example if there's a nice up trend happening on the H4 I'm looking for a strong bearish candle that's going to close at or on the trendline (hopefully near a price target too!) Then I zoom in to the M1 to see what the price does from there. Hopefully it will spike down (below trendline/real target) then move away with intent. The way I see it is you're getting into the trade earlier with a Part 3 trade as opposed to getting in later with the Part3 trade (waiting for conformation via an engulfing candle etc) I hope this makes sense. This may not be the correct method but Its working great for me!
    Cheers
    Nikl

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.