Hi Two handsSorry about the late reply I'm actually flat out at...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Two hands
    Sorry about the late reply I'm actually flat out at my real job (for a change!). I'm still experimenting with basket trades myself. You're right in saying that the individual trade sizes are total trade risk / number of positions. They don't have to be equal size eg if you decide total position size is 0.5 lots the first trade could be 0.1lots then if you're confident the move is going in the right direction you could add 2 more at 0.2 lots each. When you add the other positions that's up to you, every 5 pips, after 15minutes, 0.5* the M15 ATR etc this is what I'm working on. I think Sharks uses the break of the M5 candle high to add another position, not sure on that though. Now in regards to controlling risk and exit I can use my pip counter and I have found an indicator that plots a horizontal line on my chart and shows me the profit/loss at that price for all the open (and pending) trades. I can then drag the line around and find where to place my stops and TP. Again I think Sharks and Rick are working on basket trade managers that will do this for them. I'll only hedge if there is more than one price target in close proximity, so if I've got in too early I see if I can make it up at the next one.But if you've only entered a small pilot trade then you could easily close it for a minimal loss and try again.
    Like I've said before Two hands I'm no expert I'm just fumbling along like (mostly) everyone else!
    Cheers
    Nikl

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.