Trading Target Candles, page-25

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Hi Sharks

I stated earlier I was probably only going to take the trade if this Candle was a Engulfing candle. I was looking for a very strong move.
    You are correct because in the end it wasn't a Engulfing candle but I took the trade anyway.

The rules of this strategy ONLY state-
    1.. Candle 1 is a Bear Candle
    2.. Candle 2 is a Bull Candle which reaches lower than the Bear Candle
    3.. The Bull candle must leave from a Trendline or from a Supply / demand zone.

This trade meets these details. It actually left from a Supply area where the Wick dipped into this Zone. It did not become a Engulfing candle but that isn't important. This strategy requires the Bull candle leaves with DETERMINATION to achieve the Big players next target.

So we are watching the Big Players in Action - Beautiful.

I hope all traders see we are not trading Engulfing Candles or Pinbars but the INTEND of Big Players to move the price from one level to the next. So I just want a good strong move from a Liquidity zone.

So this is the Trade where I believe they are pushing the price from Supply Zone Pink to Supply zone Blue.
    Also please notice the SPACE in this Zone.

Trade now set to Break even at up 17 pips
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1480/1480516-4d1b9496342a8adbcfd3c085b46084fe.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.