AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Trading Thread

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    AHZ had a 10% loss on open today, which combined with last thursday was more volatility than I've seen since I first started holding this stock. Originally I bought AHZ as my pick for the category of "ASX listed health sector growth stock". Now I am going to post my short term predictions so I can see reconcile my estimates which the actual movements and see how I do.

After today's big morning drop off, where most of the days volume was, it looks like some buyers came for the cheap shares, which then attracted other sellers to sell in to that strength. So what would then be tomorrows price action? I predict tomorrow will be even lower than today, but the day after that will be higher than today. So if I were a trader I would sell on open tomorrow and then buy back in at close or on open the next day. And I base this purely on looking at the price chart. I think that a seller will sell to the buyers waiting in line at .235 and .230, maybe even .21 before coming back up to ~.25, simply because I haven't seen this downwards pressure since the last 4c on the 27th July, which saw a 2c drop the day before and then a 3-5c drop after. This time there was also a 2c drop 2 days before, so I'm simply guessing this will be the same as last time, and seeing as we've already seen a low of .22 today I'm calling .21 as the bottom this time around. If I'm wrong about this then I'll assume its oversold and change my sentiment to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.