ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

trading to commence?, page-18

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am an NMS holder, same thing happened. Management never let out anything let alone the company was out of cash, made optimistic statements to the ASX based on lies, over extended paying top dollar for aquisitions at come in - sucker rates, long share suspension like ETH with shareholders kept in the dark and then a huge dilution of shares that robbed me of 40k . Mangement there are still the same, have their jobs and the incompetent CEO got a 750k payout (we assume as it never was denied).The capital raising did nothing for the share price of 5c now well below issue price @ 3.3cents. How can this not look worrying. The buyer for the 6000 tons of Mg has renigged by the looks of it. Pathetic amatuer non water tight contract drawn up by monkeys no doubt. The weaker the company gets cash wise the more stupid decisions are made and the predatory feeding begins. I remember ringing NMS asking if everything was ok when the share was plummetting, they said all was well,I have rang ETH several times and they said we would be back trading long before now. That was a lie and ETH are depserate for a buyer now, thats if they arent banned from selling anything under the local laws. Dont expect ASIC to do a damn thing if this goes pear shaped, the only thing a director loses is his job and many have the next job in the bag befoe the axe falls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.