ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

travelbugYou think it's ok not to inform shareholders because...

1. 449 Posts.
    travelbug

You think it's ok not to inform shareholders because the company is suspended? I think that's nuts, and I think that there is an even greater need for clear disclosure when a company is going through difficult times than normal.

The negativity around this company is because:
    1. There has already been a dramatic fall in share price
    2. Shareholders do not know clearly what is happening as they have not been kept informed by the company
    3. The company has been suspended for months
    4. The company is currently broke and unable to pay their bills as they fall due unless they receive payments they are waiting for or raise money elsewhere
    5. It's almost certain that the share price will fall dramatically again when the suspension is lifted

And I'm not an angry ex employee, supporter of any African political party, jilted ex-lover of a company director, or part of any other conspiracy theory that ethan spruikers might like to imagine. I'm just a regular guy who thought it looked like a company worth investing in.

There have been plenty of businesses with great assets who've lost all of their shareholders' money through mismanagement or lack of cashflow. I hope this won't be the case with ETH but they are looking like a prime candidate. It takes more than good tenements to make a good business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.