MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

trading today what code, page-20

1. 332 Posts.
    Mophead8 & Kakoli..the truth is that you guys hold stock in mSCDC. I have been called all names when the company consolidated---offcourse I was taken aback but the truth is MSC has a very good base. Stocks with USA links are highly volatile and in real danger. US economy is very closely linked to european markets and watch the disaster happening in Greece etc. If you have access to Eureka reports, just check it out, if you do not have access, they are offering a free trial for 21 days on www.eurekareport.com.au joing and appraise yourself with future economic/share trends. Believe me consolidation has given life to MSC and our non-countable shares now shrunk but with a strong sp. We all want MSC to build a revenue base to support our investment and reduce risk.I will remain in msc. E-trade is not showing yet..check the consolidation timetable..they are still doing the transfers.I will ramp MSC until its fully ramped because there are facts to inform the public...I look to the future and am not worried much about history

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.