CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

trading today?, page-10

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Obviously, number of shareholders are happy with management as per John's another reply to me this week. I am sure this is not right as number of people here on HC think it's a badly managed company and I am definitely one of them. I was very critical of John and his management style in this particular email and see the response I have got! I don't understand how anyone can be happy with management. I hate to repeat myself here but, primarily I am still in PNO because thermaLIFE works... that's it nothing else!!.

He is encouraging shareholders to write to him, so guys pls shoot him an email with your concerns ( at least he will know that we are LT sufferers)...

Dear

Thank you for your email of yesterday and again I have noted the contents.

I have spoken to a number of shareholders who do not share your concerns with respect to the Company and its activities. Obviously your statement in the first paragraph of your email that almost all of the shareholders in PNO are dissatisfied is incorrect.

I can understand the negativity in the market but that appears to me to be a general trend in the market and not only dealing with PNO. I respect that every shareholder has a right and this Company adheres to the Corporate Governance Guidelines with respect to shareholders� interests and will continue to do so. Every shareholder is invited to either write to me or attend the forthcoming Annual General Meeting to highlight and/or ask any questions that they may have in relation to the Company�s affairs or activities including its product.

The management of the Company includes a number of people and not only myself and accordingly we will continue to pursue the Company�s activities in a forthright manner taking into account the constraints within which the Company is operating with respect to making announcements.

Thank you for your interest in the Company.

John Palermo
    Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.