CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

trading today?, page-3

1. 288 Posts.
    Very true lumacon.

Hopefully things heat up once the marketing campaign is launched (whenever that may be) and awareness levels rise. An ACA or Today Tonight story would be one idea for raising awareness in the mass market. I would be guessing that the both show's audience demographics are the target market for ThermaLife. Perhaps the delay in launch is due to some "guinea pigs" testing the product in order for results to be presented in a "credible" way on a TT/ACA type program.

In regards to current marketing(or lack of), such as a few posters here and there, might be a slight teaser (to us as people in the know) to some of the foundational marketing activities that will be used. Obviously posters aren't all over the place..... yet. I for one am happy for delays in launching the product to occur if it means that an integrated approach is taken to launch the product thus increasing the value of the marketing communications and hopefully allowing us to capture market share.

Like many have said on here previously, Thermalife needs to be available in pharmacies or at least in the storeroom ready for merchandising for when the "launch" button is pressed. This all takes time and co-ordination.

No announcements/lack of detailed announcements is not enjoyable for us. Hopefully they are putting their energy into the distribution, marketing/launch details, sales and perhaps licensing deals. I'm hoping it will be a nice surprise once the cards are put on the table.

I guess time will tell but I'm guessing the SP will remain low whilst the foundations for a successful future are being built. Obviously I want it to rise, but a steady rise would be better than constant ups and downs (for whatever reasons.......).

All my opinion and thoughts and I'm sure many of you will disagree.

Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.