CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

trading today?, page-5

1. 2,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Received the following email regarding an order I placed earlier this year for McArthurs Natural Products (and have since cancelled due to non delivery). I am sure I am one of many who have lost interest because they could not get the product.

Our product needs to be available before the advertising even if it is "just" Today Tonight, we don't want potential purchasers giving up and "forgetting" about the product because they cannot walk into their local pharmacy and get it.

What I am saying is PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HURRY UP and get the product into the chemists and distribution points so that we can get that place on Today Tonight and have all the excited people (like myself) running out to by and try this wonderful new product. The response they are talking about is from their Today Tonight feature in October last year. Note they have still not filled orders from prior to 1st June

Sorry I am rambling frustration is raising its ugly head.

EMAIL:

We have had an amazing response since the Today Tonight segments aired on Channel 7 and are pleased to announce that we have delivered the majority of our pre-orders.

Recently an unseasonal cold snap affected our pawpaw supply which, in turn, impacted on our production levels. Over the past three weeks we resolved this situation.

?It was important to me that during this period we did not compromise our natural products in any way and we have managed to do this. I personally apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience. Due to the overwhelming number of pre-orders for our products, we were not able to build up a stockpile to cover this unforseen circumstance.? Tom McArthur.

For pre-orders placed prior to 1 June 2011 which have not already been delivered, these orders will be despatched to Australia Post for delivery to our customers, by the end of July / beginning of August 2011.

For pre-orders placed with us after 1 June 2011, these orders will be despatched to Australia Post for delivery to our customers, by the end of August 2011.

We have doubled our production run to get as many orders to as many people as we can, as quickly as possible. The feedback from our customers has been very positive with a lot of people now re-ordering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.