GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Trading Today, page-1356

1. 9,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18336
    Hmm, this will go down as one of the most dumbest comments I have read on HC in a long while. If this is feasible, and the potential JVs interest been stated in the previous Anns suggest so, then GPP is 4 years ahead of its competitors given the spend and IP they have been developing along the way in proving up the OHD process and results. And I don't expect them to publish what improvements/IP they have made along the way as want to maintain competitive edge, which I know is one of your other gripes.

Now why do I say one of the dumbest things I have read. Greenfields projects/development opportunities in the spec end of the market take quite a few years to develop so IMO GPP is now riveting up in timeline delivery given its past Anns on OHD. Whilst outside what GPP does, but to illustrate greenfields development opportunities, if look at say PLS/FMG/any new player in anything that is greenfields it aint's developed yesterday and in production today - if have that view and wants invest in producing blue chip stocks IMO btw. Enough said. Just for a laugh Gorgon was discovered in the early 1990s, first LNG production 2016. New drugs take years of testing before enter the market as well,

So how does the above relate to OHD. Well not clear what you are on about unless a competitor fertiliser product can deliver now what GPP is proposing to deliver in its process and you have provided didley squat in that regard. Anyway with the market need for cost effective fertilisers - remember GPP is saying it will produce fertiliser product at 1/10th of the cost of the competitors so all GPP has to do is deliver growth results the same as its competitors in the field in its application for it to take market share from its competitors. Time will tell but provided the 1/10th cost assumption holds and growth is the same as the competitors I suggest GPP has a market available to it.

All IMO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.791K 186.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 13303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.