GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

High momentum and volume is important for a re-rate - not just...

1. 10,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    High momentum and volume is important for a re-rate - not just on mere speculation. Yes there are far more examples of stocks climbing on the hype - however the key is to be able to continually deliver. Yes the SP will overshoot on the up and on the way down. However, what is important is where it settles. The one's that really need to be careful are the latecomers to the stock, especially if it keeps rising. Look at LNG when it headed to 4 dollars - yes it is sub 1s now but that is also off a signifigant LNG price decline.
    All we know is that there is excellent volume and momentum - that is a fact. Most pundits will guess as to the substance i.e. traders, pump and dump, cornerstone investor, etc. Whatever is the case if ultimately GPP settles at much higher prices after all these gyration, we will all be the happier. In the meantime, enjoy the ride and stick to one's strategy. Mine from the outset is to have free carry to 1.5 mil shares. I am almost there. Then i will kick back and relax and wait for the multiple fronts to play out. Yes technically this is due for a pull back but when that signal is revealed i will protect my capital. Until then who knows where this could go.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2300000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.