GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Trading Today, page-266

1. 1,205 Posts.
    I don't think I'd go so far as to say I feel sorry for sellers. We've always called caution, when appropriate. We've always called share the wealth, we've bravely confronted down-rampers, and honestly answered sincere questions on GPP.

You can't say that those passionately positive about GPP didn't try to explain some very silly subtle down-ramps, as illustrated in the above quote (and a few other good posts from Friday). With 48 likes it has been seen by many, and I hope some of those viewers are new LT holders.

The subtle down-rampers, have also probably rejoined/rejoining or made errors on their trades...noticed a few earlier today with subtle changes in sentiment??? hoping for that out/in trade on a pip, and some down-rampers totally absent today, but no doubt on the register today for the double profit ride/rise.

I give credit to most. Most people aren't silly or stupid. But why they lets themselves be sucked into subtle and obvious erroneous negative posts (Any Share), or allow them to be feed some artificial negatively statements, which the only intent is to hyper-exaggerate what actually happened (Friday Profit Taking or Going Free Carry on Large Holding Move ) sometimes makes the mind boggle in disbelief. (Traders took advantage of a situation, can't complain about that)

We can help, but responsibility and personal risk/decisions are only one persons responsibility . If you sold in fear and were managing your risk, then I congratulate your decision. If it was right for you, the decision was right. No one else can say otherwise.

So, no, not sorry, unfortunate perhaps?... sorry about, that

Opportunities; so close to lots of news, may become few and far between.

I say, thank you for the opportunity.

Smash through 5 next attempt! (with or in anticipation of news).

I feel like quoting Sun-Tzu for some reason
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $221 18.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.