GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Trading Today, page-608

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    you will hit 50 with tht, yes a lot of research on what this company is after is all public knowledge, some xtra information provided by others, so are we not at this stage now to actually think about the market we are investing in and why?? we all now know what we are after.. when do we move on and make the next step up.. or do we have not one person here who knows anything about the lithium market and how long it takes to process and the applications to do so, will there be demand for our product? will someone be willing to finance the project? how many other penny stocks are coming to the market?? (too many) all finding great product I may add, how far behind are we from others who have been active for the last 3 years trying like shit to make it work, but in all honesty struggling.

as per the norm just ignore all this as its prob to hard to face for many of you guys
    By the way i have now have 600,000 shares and i will keep buying based purely on the OHD project, forget about the rest, focus on the project where you have the market, dont compete against hundreds of others who are promising the same things.

Jack>>> you next comment will be
    Ummm lithium is good
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $139 11.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2300000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.