PNV 2.02% $2.42 polynovo limited

I don't know where you got that idea that this new HSE doesn't...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    I don't know where you got that idea that this new HSE doesn't use the patients own cells to grow in the epidermis, you are dead wrong on that point.

What Monash said here is what they are doing "We isolate and expand dermal and epidermal cells from patients. Dermal cells are seeded into a matrix. Matrix surface is capped with clotted plasma and epidermal cells are then grown on the top. Both layers continue to grow in atmospheric air for skin maturation."
    These skin cells from a patient develop much faster in the body than in a bioreactor, they are the patients own skin cells and there is little chance of rejection, they are NOT cells from someone else.

They also said that growing the skin in a bioreactor wasn't the best method as it delays the skin graft and can also add the number of operations which can add to infection rates this bioreactor method is not really conducive to a clinical situation (read hospital) whereas the method they are suggesting may be far better and offer less operations and a lot less chance of infections, they also say that the healing is faster?

Show me where it says they are using non patient skin cells? that would go against what is know today about rejection etc.

I do think that Dr Greenwoods method will be first and that is great but this newer method is coming .
    Last edited by moosey: 01/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
-0.050(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.45 $2.35 $3.794M 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2112 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 27096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.