GNM 4.35% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Trading today, page-17

1. 5,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    Why does GPP has no option? To my understanding and base on what has been reported on here, GPP has admitted it has practiced an option (of mis-communication etc) contrary to what option(s) you say is/are their only options and from what I gather it has worked in their favor; their salary paid, bonus paid, free options paid, overseas trips paid and as we have not heard an outcome it seems they were practically paid holidays ... couches paid for, doughnuts paid for, their mistakes were paid for (e.g., extra cost of un-necessary announcements if they had it right int he first place), their handouts to other companies were paid for (developing mystery PDU, stuff up with OHD concentrations), unless they disclose to the market who got the insto placement, one has to assume they were "acquaintances" to the management ...

So what has changed or will change between Sep-Novn for you to assume that may be the case? Has there been a class action against the management? Please let me know as I would be keen to join.
    Last edited by tuts: 20/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.441K 685.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155788 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 221355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.