GNM 4.35% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Trading today, page-19

1. 6,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4236
    Re: Placement, part of my opinion that the placement was a knee jerk reaction to the impending 249D, also in my opinion only the sudden resignation of Bulesco from the board (albeit to the claims of concentrating on his business) announced on the 4th June, paired with with a trading halt announced same day (Placement) doesn't take too much imagination to think that Xcel Capital were the recipients of all/part of the placement and if it is the case then the only thought to the Bulesco resignation is the company would not have to announce a "Change of Director Interest notice"
    The company's is due to release its Annual Financials around 5th September, the Top 20 from this will be very interesting to say the least as IMO the recipients of the placement would not have sold down there shares by the 30th June.

Re: Acquisition, again IMO only, this was hastily sort transaction as a distraction buying from the "EBay" of unwanted little mining companies?
    Otherwise, if it was a planned and negotiated (time frame for something like this?) would surely be more than 4 weeks? So bear in mind as to what I believe "as above" then it sure does look like a "looking after mates" placement with an "acquisition" in the pipeline and Bulesco as a director would have been restricted by the director buying window?

Re: OHD Update was 29th May, to which they were suggesting that but the end of June after HRL had completed their review they would be ordering long lead time items, also following was the corporate update on the 4th June - their commitment to the OHD project, but in that update IMO some statement that almost contradict their claims of 300% yield increase in wheat whereas the say:
    Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 9.21.35 AM.png
    the wheat trial had the lifecycle cut short at 79 days (as previously and vigorously discussed) but also the trials need to be validated and replicated making the original announcement and claims non confirmed.

Also, the company has not responded to an email about the validity of the oil used in prior testing which leave shareholders and potential investors in a quandary as to the results........

There will be an announcement re: Due Diligence soon but I am of the opinion that GPP has run its race with its very poor record....

I re-iterate all the above is IMO only....

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.441K 685.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155788 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 221355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.