YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

seen it many times before - an undervalued company trading at...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    seen it many times before - an undervalued company trading at well below realistic market cap. A lot of wounded and nervous investors out there atm especially from the Lithium space. I think that most potential investors who don’t hold are just waiting for the quarterly but the problem is that if it’s good you won’t buy them for under 3 cents. The old risk vs reward scenario at play here with plenty choosing to wait. Me personally I’ve picked up plenty at .007 before the announcement to mine and then plenty more after that. I will pick up even more after a strong quarterly and continue to build my position. If they don’t need to cap raise and allowing for all options and performance shares to be issued then this is massively undervalued. Even with a further dilution of 5% for another Cap raise it’s still undervalued by quite a bit imo. Zinc in strong demand and stock piles plummeting makes this a great play. The other thing I like is there is no unnecessary pumping of this stock on HC with often days between posts with no 5 or 10 clubs. Everyone knows it’s worth and has their own ideas of the companies value. Good luck with your holding ninja I hope this bags many times for you and all others.
    GLTAH
    Cheers Rb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5944102 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8223299 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.