A2M 0.76% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

My initial A2 lot purchase was around 50c but the more I...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255

My initial A2 lot purchase was around 50c but the more I researched about the company and its outlook I realized that their turnover in years to come will be multiples of what it is now. We have traveled to the US a few times in recent years mostly to Los Angeles and spent a lot of time in major supermarkets like Ralphs and Wholefoods looking to source milk for our 2 yo at the time and ourselves. It was hard to find any plain milk as most of it was low fat, ultra low fat or fortified with vitamins or other things. Most of the milk on display was non dairy as there is the perception that cow milk is not as healthy as options like soy and almond milk.

It is a incredibly tough market to Crack as the competing milk companies are massive and US companies have fantastic marketing departments and fight very agressively to protect market share. Even Coca Cola has entered the milk market there under another name with some overhyped microfiltered fortified milk which has not taken off. A2 in the US has hired the top marketing Guy from Pepsi who is well placed to capture market share with a unique product that can't be replicated and if they can change the consumers perception that A2 dairy is as healthy as non dairy on the health concious East Coast then the rest of the US will follow. Good luck to the day traders with their charts and candles, I am looking at the big picture and believe that A2 can with time and perserverence Crack the US and European markets and the Asian market appetite for the A2 product convinced us to keep adding to our share holding till we reached 1mil shares at around $1.39 such is our conviction in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.64 $6.49 $8.584M 1.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3405 $6.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.64 1766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.