LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

Jake, tweaked it a little. How about something like ....I am a...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    Jake, tweaked it a little. How about something like ....

I am a shareholder in LLP with a holding of ### shares, and HIN number XYZ. {then they will know you are a legitimate holder)

I understand from the recent ASX announcement that lend Lease Corp Ltd (LLC) has made an offer to purchase my shares for 31c each, by way of a Scheme of Arrangement.

I believe that the offered price of 31c does not represent fair value, and as a result I will not be accepting the offer and intend to vote against the Scheme when the time arises.

As the Chairman of LLP, and an Independent Director of LLP, I ask that you negotiate with LLC in order to obtain a revised offer from LLC that provides the all shareholders with a more reasonable valuation.

I would be prepared to undertake the sale of my shares if a revised offer of not less than 41 cents is received. This value has been calculated on a 25% discount of the published NTA for LLP of 55 cents.

It is both my opinion and intention, that unless LLC offers shareholders a more improved offer, that the Scheme will be voted down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.