LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

I don't know where all this talk within HC comes from regarding...

1. 425 Posts.
    I don't know where all this talk within HC comes from regarding LLC taking LLP and its assets in-house as there is no talk about it anywhere else. It is quite clear that LLP will remain a separate vehicle and LLC have made it quite clear on numerous occasions that that is the way they like it and that that is the way it will be.

If LLC wanted to take it in-house they would have done so from the outset when they originally injected capital into BBC, took over its management and changed its name, so forget about LLP not trading and operating in its own right. It will continue to do so for the long term and it will continue to do so under the tutelage of LLC.

I for one am more than happy the way things are and I feel that LLP has a very bright future ahead of it despite comments attributed to certain analysts and to the management of such property trusts as SGP who have allegedly been quoted as saying that there is no money in retirement villages and aged care facilities, so they are steering clear of them and sticking to areas that are more profitable and suitably more lucrative.

Something tells me that the same analysts and managers of certain property trusts will be singing a very different tune post 2020 when it comes to the importance of and value of retirement villages and aged care facilities in what is becoming a relatively rapidly ageing population.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.