PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Would be great to see a trading update soon on the outlook not...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Would be great to see a trading update soon on the outlook not only of this quarter from commonwealth games and advertising on fta in general but on any potential merger. But knowing this mob if it's positive news it won't be looked on favourably, it could be solid gold but they'll paint the picture of it as a turd that fell into some glitter. One day Australian shareholders will wake up and directly tie management pay to profits from company/stock performance, no performance no pay. Bet we would get some positivity then.... I mean C'mon NEC is a pile of junk yet look at their returns to holders, in every metric we trump them, but what are our captains of the boat doing? Every announcement or update no mention of the fact. I don't know about everyone else but when they publicly state a takeover may not result in the price shareholders have in mind, yeah ok I understand fta isn't what it used to be but you ain't going to get top dollar if the sp is suppressed and every chance you get you shout out how bad its looking instead of the amazing EPS we currently have or how great our debt reduction has been with cashflow or the fact we lead in rural viewership. The sp should be at least 50% higher, any takeover now though will not have any premium in fact will be at a vast discount to true value of our business. At least the company is returning some capital back to owners through the dividend, oh wait....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.