PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

I agree with the strategy/agenda theory, something is happening...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I agree with the strategy/agenda theory, something is happening behind the scenes that isn't being conveyed to retail shareholders. Spheria and Pinnacle obviously know something as they have increased their holdings massively. I am comfortable with my holding but what concerns me is if in the event of a takeover the price might be 30-40% higher than the current price but it will then be where it should be now, instead of a that premium to base value. Regards the affiliate agreement, I expect it to be in the 50m range going of similar agreement being done with southern cross, market definitely not liking the uncertainty but look at VTG with its negotiating with TLS, went from 80c range bottom to 1.91 high when announcements that new agreement had been made. Really wasn't even that great of a deal, not horrible either but when considering the cut to profit they have taken. The change to media laws saw this rerate 70% from low of 28.5c to 49c, now we are back. There are people far more educated than I in this area and have probably investigated the finanacials and current media climate better than I, but I find it hard to believe in present time management are caring about the shareholders of this company in any way. Allowing the SP to drop to the lows it has without making any effort to support it is unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.