ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

trading update - sounds positive, page-4

1. 118 Posts.
    Omni, if your looking for numbers, as frustrating as it is, they are not far away now.

However I agree with you, there is a lack of clarity in this anns.

ADJ do lack clarity in terms of disclosing how revenues are generated to translate into profits/earnings.

The answer is here, in this heading:

"Integration of Adslot and Symphony Creates Industry Leading Media Trading Platform and Will Generate New Revenues"

'The Adslot Marketplace was launched globally in the October 2013, and included functionality that allows large media buyers to purchase premium advertising inventory
    directly from a selection of Adslot’s publisher customers.'

The way I read this is, Symphony is almost now merged, and soon ADJ will begin to reap the financial benefit when LARGE media buyers purchase advertising inventory from ADJ's publishers through ADJ's market place.

"A core objective of Adslot’s acquisition of Facilitate Digital is to allow media agencies using Facilitate’s Symphony platform to buy inventory directly from Adslot’s Marketplace in a seamless and fully integrated fashion, each media trade generating new transnational revenue for the Company"

Two reasons that ADJ likely withhold detail of factual numbers or percentages charged when inventory is bought sold is because the rate charged will vary depending on the size of the company and volumes.

The more transactions the lower the % charged to the client. What I do know is that smaller clients are charged around 12 to 14% and large clients will be somewhere below 7%. This info will be somewhat guarded while they continue to sway clients to come on board.

What's more they will be doing there earnest to undercut competition.

The plan has been spelt out on numerous occasions, first create volume and build market share, then the revenue will come naturally as a result of the depth in clients both sides.

Seeing ADJ have yet to disappoint the market with missed promises my guess is that it won't be far away.It is probable to think ADJ don't have to do much more for the fund managers will re rate this stock and start buying up.

In regard to a capital raising, my guess is that ADJ will go go hard,begin to give a little more to the market in terms of announcements to boost their share price before seeking further capital, which I doubt to be before Nov.

I think they do a 1 for every 5 so that those that held are rewarded for holding their parcel. Decent parcels are not easily accumulated as around .07 few sell.

There are a quite a few small traders who will jump ship being May, and sick of waiting...hoping now to buy lower.

This is less likely to play out seeing the company is growing, what's more, the managers will not want to see the stock fall away before a capital raising, it's just a sensible strategy. If we were in November, I doubt the reaction would have been anything but a big push higher.

A few investors I know who don't show their hands, are still waiting for volume at around .06 after getting out at .13 so if this keeps up, the buyers will be scrambling over each other to get in. And will run out of patience to wait...the fear of missing out mentality will kick in as they still like it.

So as frustrating as it is to wait, I think this is the right way going forward. Been holding now since 2010 so a year or so more won't worry me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.821K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1106178 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 12070076 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.