SDV 4.00% 36.0¢ scidev ltd

Did anyone else tune in to the market eye meeting? If so what...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Did anyone else tune in to the market eye meeting? If so what did you think?

My takeaways
    - Utting was very well spoken and had the best presentation, again glad he’s at the helm of SDV

- Mentioned the Syncrude trial, will be pending travel restrictions. Talks are going on as to wether to continue the trial remotely or wait until Scidev staff could be on site. Nothing concrete said but sentiment (IMO) sounds as if it will be delayed. Did mention that Oil Prices won’t really impact Syncrude related trial as the post production tailings need to be treated. Meaning production could go to zero and the tailing ponds still need to be treated.

- In terms of Oil Price and impact to HFT revenue, sounds like short term pain as rig count is lower across the board in NA but a strong bounce back expected. Can already see a rebound as oil prices begin improving.

- Interestingly, mentioned only 700k of the 7.1m of revenue was from O&G operations, representing only ~10% of last quarter. This was very exciting imo! much more organic growth than I forecasted

Happy holder, steady as she goes as it sounds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $72.54K 198.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51836 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.