SDV 18.5% 48.0¢ scidev ltd

Trading Volumes and Price, page-299

1. 23,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    The apparent lack of interest on HC is a good thing imo. When the crowd arrives on here it's time to start looking for the exit. Stocks like this that take a long time to reset a new base after a big initial move up tend to bore most people out and those who sold and told themselves they'd keep watching forget about it and then miss the move when it comes. The chart though tells the story for me, it's a picture of accumulation as the smart money has been slowly chewing up all those who got bored or couldn't see the story unfolding. Look at the base, how those contractions keep getting smaller and the volume has tapered off from left to right. It's just waiting for a spark now as it sets up near the all time high.

As for news flow, aside from quarterlies and out of the blue new contracts like the metro tunnel one a few months ago, we have some big trials taking place and there will be news coming from those and you'd have to think we'll win some decent contracts from them.

It's a hard stock to trade due to the lack of liquidity and that will keep a lot of short term traders away until it's broken out and liquidity improves. I can assure you though, there are plenty of us longer term traders who are either already in or watching closely. I hold a reasonably large position(relative to my account) and I'm here for bags and have every confidence they will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.075(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $91.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 48.0¢ 41.5¢ $687.1K 1.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48141 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 59826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.