GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...@CronJob .... grounds/merit for CA would be deemed "Quod...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...@CronJob .... grounds/merit for CA would be deemed "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur"- "What is asserted gratuitously may be denied gratuitously"...especially if the share price is higher than what they have paid for it... but, management still have various options at this stage to ensure that that would be the case...

Vis a Vis cashburn.... they still have c7 quarters of cash resources...a lot could happen in the next 7 quarters... just look at the last 37 trading days....

Vis a Vis potential Enterprise value....that is 'n difficult one....this is still deemed VC (venture capital) at this stage....FCF has to mature (stabilize) first...and that will take a while... the last two years were more a 'prove of concept'.. so the actual future value would be based on the uptake for last mile delivery optimisation by the industry & then the actual market share...yes, there is competition fighting for market share at this stage... but as you have alluded to, they have limited access to fund full A.I. capabilities at this stage... it is expensive....but, this would be deemed 'sine qua non' for crystallising the real benefits for last mile deliveries platforms...

....all I know is that there is still a circa $200 Billion /annum delivery cost problem.... optimising delivery routing via A.I. could safe a significant amount of that $200Billion/annum.... and the optimisation of last mile deliveries has only just started... look at Amazon...they only started using last mile optimisation software in March last year....so the question is not 'if'...it is 'when' & by 'how much'...

Bottom line.... it is more about risk & reward for me... like most VC deals... but, luckily this one is listed...so I don't have to wait 7 years to exit like most of my other PE investments...but the potential reward far outweighs the risk if you have a two year perspective....so yes... it could go to $0.20 or $2.00 in the next 6 months....who knows...but who cares...the sky could be the limit if they manage to say 'sell the platform functionality' via royalty deals to companies like Toll, Fed Ex, UPS, CP, DP, RM etc....and earn say a $0.05 royalty on each delivery perpetually....

...my 2 cents...again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.