GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@roofy ....hallo! I know... that you know...that I know, that...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @roofy ....hallo!

I know... that you know...that I know, that you already know the answer to your question ....but I assume the agenda is still to gaslight people so that 'you guys' can accumulate more shares before the inevitable re-rating to $5.00 plus ....well, only another circa 9% of retail shares to still take out or what... so almost there

But I am glad that you finally agreed that this would probably be 'taken-out' before we get to say $20/share...

But hey...let's see if we are aligned pertaining to the A.I.....

.... there are millions of ways how A.I. is eventually going to destroy billions of future human jobs...

... maybe have a look at this as a 'refresher':

https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/XOQW7Q0D

...then add some of the functionality of the acquisitions earlier this year ... then add the potential solution for the current scheduling dramas experienced by thousand of Amazon delivery drivers... hopefully you would be able to connect the dots... or maybe wait for A.I. to do it for you

...traditional way of doing things by humans... would soon be replaced by A.I. ...fact....ergo, human intervention in last mile delivery is just causing headaches & unnecessary overheads... that includes every human in the logistic value chain... drones would eventually use this A.I. ...not delivery drivers (humans) ...

So Bottom line: A.I. is going to replace humans... more specific...A.I would not only replace all human intervention going forward... it would also ensure optimal solutions 'live'...basic the ne plus ultra of 'live' problem solving... and this would be based on examining 1 billion case studies/ routes/ history/ transactions/ cause-effect etc. in a nano second....

...and yes this will take time... machine learning does not happen over night...

...my humble 2 cents...

P.S.
    I've also noticed that the algo's have been working hard again today... took circa 210 trades to crystallise only a churn of 540K shares...phew...time to re-calibrate the A.I.'s trading algo if you ask me I can only assume that the target is Fib 38.2%... or hunting STL's...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.