trading week starting the 9th., page-52

1. 3,290 Posts.
    Dahma. Sorry if it's a bit long. Lot of signals in this one.

EPX = It's come a long way from that first call back in October. 3 problems that I can see. Exhaustion gap completed (that's gap 3) On a wave count and taking into consideration that they are interpretive to the operator. We are on wave 5. Wave 5 can consist of subwaves. ( I realize that wave 3 should not be the shortest, but that's interpretive of where I run wave 1 to) Enough to take us to the next targets of 1.945 (62.00% Fib) & 2.00 (yellow ellipse) we have to wait and see. If we get the sub waves they will come off a retrace. So you have to be careful how long you hold on a retrace waiting for sub waves. Because if they don't appear your left holding the bag. Last problem indicators. Tad toppy. Again a retrace would right that. I'm not in this even though I called it as I wasn't trading over xmas and missed this present move. And I didn't trade yesterday.

If I was trading this I'd watch the action today. On a move up I'd look for those two targets to get taken out. On a retrace I'd accept a 50% retrace into that WRC any more and I'd lock in profit. This is at present sandwiched between two timing cycles, those breaking either way will give the confirmation. IMO. Always DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.