Ones I like for this week (I would post charts but I'm shaped at...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ones I like for this week (I would post charts but I'm shaped at the moment and its painful loading anything, have to go to the ipad for trading this week)

NEU is a possibility this week in to confirm the trend change.

SSN - chart looks good, solid levels come in at higher prices, expect floor to get built at 11 for push into new levels. Good close in the US has it valued at 11.5 pushing onto 12. FA issue of defender flow rates outstanding and many 'unusual' delays with pump gear/frac etc, these shouldn't be too far away from being updated. Provided a solid trade for a couple of weeks hold and looks like to continue.

ROB - I'm one that got caught out mid range from last week and still holding, still think this has more in it though as it will keep getting pushed for the CR. Doesn't look pretty on the charts as you've pointed out though Captain.

NMR - What can you say, hype is a diplomatic way to put it, used car salesmen have got nothing on that sell job. Intersting benchmark set for what is an acceptable level of stock promotion. Gravestone high at about 2pm on Friday proved true for the weak close, could go anywhere Monday.

GGP - Watching for a reversal and entry point, trending up generally, just taking a breather which is not unusual after CR. FA looks pretty good and overall sentiment is positive, its not an overnight big dollar profit making stock, but a nice pip accumulator over a couple of weeks.

JMO and DYOR. :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.