EXR 3.57% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Trading Week, page-1202

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    @justinmetalsThanks to you and others for the great posts including Trump [I'm his greatest Kiwi fan] and your CO2, and forest burining views.
    Despite the requests of @tman3832 your comments do not seem off topic and part of the wider "gas" fabric.
    Why @ClemFandango apologise to him? He can simply not read them and the moderators can deal with off topic matters.I'm completely in tune with your views, particularly Trump and CO2.
    I have had a similar Engineering path as you too JM, but mine is over, Im retired. I see your and others views as fundamental to assessing the wider and ongoing picture of EXR and you have said it all so far and very helpful, thank you. The above are on topic IMO so let things on HC develop as they may. Agree or not as you choose.
    If you want an education in Gas clowns come and live in Kiwiland where our moronic leader has tried to decimate our Gas [and oil] industry.
    By contrast it is good to see the highly competent management of EXR with the recent addition of Anna S who just adds heeps to this team forging ahead in a competent manner. I am a large holder in this company and that "risk" was taken as a result of my research and the second to none high calibre management of EXR.
    My time in China in 2018 has helped me to see the other side of the Mongolian border in Xinjiang Province in particular and see what might be the prospects there. The addition of the wide technical views on HC has helped me come to the conclusion I have. EXR is an exciting prospect led by industry kingpins. I can't wait to see this company develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $154.8K 1.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 633825 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 169616 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.