EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Interesting few weeks have passed. I'm going back over some old...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Interesting few weeks have passed. I'm going back over some old posts and predictions and according to the hands, bakers etc we should be trading at 50c minimum and upwards to $1 at this point in time... Where are they now I wonder? They will all emerge at the sniff of a little run with their unjustified and bullish predictions based on nothing more than thin air. Or otherwise known as "ramping". So I pose a question to those that follow them, yes, you know who you are. It appears as though they serve themselves only and when the days are green and volumes a plenty. Interesting. Sounds like a trading strategy more than a long term, boat party, lets make it to a $1 investment strategy doesn't it? Hopefully lessons learned and egos suppressed; don't get sucked in.

Hang tight. News flow will be strong into the end of the year. The gas price is slowly recovering and there seems to be some urgency to secure long term gas supplies in Australia and abroad as the cleaner and renewable energy alternative. My only concern is that the market is stalling so news flow will need to be strong and consistent to maintain the re-rate that I expect from seismic, drill plan and contingent resource.
    Last edited by Firezone: 15/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7200 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 91627 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.