EXR 0.00% 7.1¢ elixir energy limited

In my view this is a long term investment gamble so to speak. If...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    In my view this is a long term investment gamble so to speak. If thing go to a dollar by years end I will wet my pants, thought its unlikely and I've said it many times before. Then again, trying to predict markets will make a fool of the best of us. I really think a solid resource booking, or continually solid drilling and epxloration performance can push this to the high 20's and maybe even crack 30c on favourable results. Anything above is market FOMO, as does occur in stocks.

The other stuff is some fun, but a bit off the mark. I feel Lawrence has done this before and re-appeared, but then again I had been following long before I ever paid attention to that posters comments. Maybe they are a 'ramper', maybe not. Please fellow investors, do you own considered investigations before throwing your hard earned money away based on comments on here. Mine included.

Now back to the resource at hand (almost). It compares extremely favourably to current world standard CSG export projects in terms of their resource quality, and potential market, albeit far far cheaper. Our team has been involved in the first ever CSG to LNG export projects in the world before when gas hit shortages, and we are in an eerily similar position. If this keeps up and doesn't decline in its prospect over time, then the SP will inevitably reach a much higher position of fair value. Now, for those who pay attention, gas may be about to finally have its day and we are nextdoor to one of the biggest markets, and in the neighbourhood of some of the fastest growing economies and populations in the world. Now its up to you all individually to decide what the fair value of EXR will be when the resource is cemented in and how much you let your shares go for. Lets hope nobody comes and buys us out too early.

Until then, practice your cake baking at home until there is a real occasion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $39.34K 554.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 453615 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 173999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 288992
Last updated 14.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.