WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

no mate, it is an assumption...you should really pick up a...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    no mate, it is an assumption...you should really pick up a dictionary as you seem to be struggling to understand this basic concept

The only fact is that there are a number of offers on the table that are being assessed and that finance is not expected to be finalised before 31st december...

I dont know who the offers are from, I dont pretend to know and I certainly haven't stated what their holiday term will be, that was you...

So either quantify the statement or admit that you are making speculative assumptions based on your perception of how things work. You dont know who these financiers are let alone the dynamics of any of them... so lets not play make believe.

FACTs and ASSUMPTIONs - There is a difference...

You want some facts? BSM running out of time to make a profitable mine, it is running at a heavy loss and has a very low grade resource (i think under 4% tgc from memory) with close to 500m unlisted convertible notes maturing in 2021... Those are facts, you can speculate what that will all mean in due course.
    Last edited by Romann: 18/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.