WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Trading WKT and Trading Related Topics, page-54

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Sure investors anchor to the idea that a fair price for a stock must be more than they paid for it. It's one of the most common, and dangerous, biases that exists. "People do not get what they want or what they expect from the markets; they get what they deserve!"

So the trick is to face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be. Thing is there was a 45c high followed by a 18c low and then by a 35.5c lower high. Since then SP has dropped to yesterday's low of 23.5c. So what is coming next - an equal low for a double bottom, a lower low or an attempt for a equal high for a double top or higher high? The elephant in the room is the funding, the conditions that come along with it and how much of a CR is needed to come up with the expected equity gap and the rate it will be done at!
    Finally one of the biggest misconceptions of investors is that prices move based upon fundamental reasons when in fact prices move based upon the perception of fundamental reasons. So we may have different opinions on how the market will react to the funding if it is actually a goer! I think in that regard I made my position clear ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.