MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

trading wrap

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Thurs 5th June provided some releif for us, with minor volume taking us away from a potentially high 50's to low 60 cents shareprice. The highest trade for the day was for 60000 shares early in trade and the next largest parcel trade was just over 20000. What a releif that the announcement came at 72 cents and not 65.

Todays trading was much thicker.
    In particular, just after the announcement (some 40 mins) a healthy single parcel of around 180000 shares was traded.
    It was preceeded and followed by hundred thousand share parcels throughout the day.

Enthusiasm is highly anticipated. From my readings, I would say that "cashed-up" traders and investors are poised like surfers and waiting for a wave to come past.
    We had two 65000 and 38000 parcels bought and sold in the last minutes or trade. Perhaps they are expecting high pre-open prices for tomorrow morning?
    The price wave may well form.

Congratulations to the hanger-oners, Marion is sailing.

(This time, more answers were provided to shareholders in the announcements, in which clearer terms and wording was used to report activities and well statuses).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.